About Us

My photo
Prineville, Oregon, United States

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Christmas fabrics are in!!



 New Christmas fabrics are now available in our store and online!

The Quilt Shack, in Prineville, Oregon, is now offering new lines of metallic Christmas fabric! New lines include- Christmas Celebrations by Fabric Freedom, Winter Solstice by In The Beginning, Wonder Of Winter by Northcott, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas!




Our online store is up and running- you like to order please visit us! For online purchases, please click the link!
These fabrics are going quickly!


3 comments:

  1. I'm happy to be a follower of your blog. I love the little video that Anna did of you. I'll try to stop by your shop sometime when we're traveling "east".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna sent me this way. Looks like another great shop in this wonderful state of Oregon!!

    ReplyDelete